The Tiguan Allspace. Space for adventure
As our first family-sized 7-seater SUV, the Tiguan Allspace offers more space, more comfort and more versatility. Compared to the Tiguan 5-seater, its wheelbase is longer and has 215mm additional length, so you can pack everyone and everything into your adventures.Book a Test Drive
Features & Design
The Tiguan Allspace has a sense of refined comfort with every touch. The dashboard has a clean and functional design so everything you need is readily at hand. This SUV features a high-positioned gearshift, leather multi-function steering wheel, plus 4MOTION is standard with gearshift paddles to help you enjoy the drive.Book a Test Drive
You're in safe hands
The Tiguan Allspace is packed with the latest driver assist systems. It will even support you in critical driving situations, leaving you calm and confident behind the wheel. Standard features include the area view camera for a 'birds eye' surrounding view, Pedestrian Monitoring, Front Assist, Lane Assist and Side Assist with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)*.*Safety technologies are not a substitute for the drivers responsibility of the vehicle.
Book a Test Drive
For an all-around view
Coming out of a parking space in the busy town centre, maneuvering in impassable terrain, attaching a trailer: there are many situations where a driver might need an extra pair of eyes. With the standard Area View, you’ve found them: four cameras monitor the area around the vehicle and supply useful views on the infotainment system screen. Almost like magic: coupling all the cameras helps the system create a birds eye view – and you've got the full view from above, of the car and its surroundings.
Your Tiguan stays in its lane
On monotonous journeys, risky situations can arise. That’s where ‘Lane Assist’ comes in. Using a camera to monitor the markings on the road ahead. "Lane Assist' helps keep you safe by working to prevent you leaving your lane unintentionally. It employs small steering corrections to keep the vehicle in the correct lane.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Traffic? gThe Tiguan can help
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is standard across the Tiguan range. It lets you set the speed you want to travel and the gap you want to allow between you and the car in front. In doing so, it makes life easier for the driver, while reducing the risk of exceeding the speed limit.*For safety reasons, the adaptive cruise control system should not be used in heavy traffic or difficult road conditions such as heavy rain or ice.
Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring
A second set of eyes is always a good idea
Using a radar sensor, the Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency Brake & Pedestrian Monitoring) detects a potential collision ahead by warning the driving and applying the brake to help 'prevent' a potential collision.
Your Tiguan Allspace: Built-in look over the shoulder
The Side Assist system (Blind Spot Monitor) warns you about vehicles in your blind spot using an LED indicator on the exterior mirror. And if you still attempt to change lanes despite the warning, it starts to flash to attract more attention. The integrated Rear Traffic Alert warns you if any vehicles approach when you are reversing from a parking space. If you fail to respond to the warning, the system can prevent a collision by applying the brakes.
Performance and Driving Dynamics
Powerful Turbocharged engines (TSI) Light up
Excellent drivability and instant acceleration.
The TSI's are highly responsive turbocharged engines, which are designed to deliver a maximum torque from engine speeds as low as 1500rpm. The driver can make use of superb power delivery across a wide range of engine speeds.
4MOTION All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
This clever AWD system ensures excellent traction, handling and steering response and dynamics. It constantly monitors driving conditions and reacts to the slightest wheel slip, delivering extra traction to the wheels with the most grip.
-Great grip on the toughest roads and in the worst weather conditions.
-Safer and more secure handling.
-Standard on the Highline 4WD and R-Line 4WD.
Dynamic Chassis Control
With the electro-mechanically adjustable dampers, the Tiguan* lets you soften or sharpen the ride, offering an optimum level of driving comfort and enjoyment at all times. The Chassis Control automatically responds to the road conditions, taking into account braking, steering and accelerating operations. Each individual shock absorber is connected to a control device which calculates the best setting for each wheel. It does this via sensor data and other information it receives from the car. This allows the system to react within milliseconds to bumps in the road, changing lanes or bendy roads.*Standard on the Tiguan R-Line 4WD.
Driving Profile Selection
The driving profile selection offers a wide choice of settings that can adjust the vehicle dynamics according to your preference.
Eco: Enhances fuel efficiency by including earlier gear shift points.
Normal: Offers a comfortable but dynamic driving style.
Sport: Offers a faster response of the accelerator and steering.
Individual: Allows you to set various parameters (steering and engine etc).
Standard on Highline 4WD and R-Line 4WD.
Use your apps in your Volkswagen as well
The apps from your phone in your car
Access your smartphone’s screen, selected apps, maps, and music through App-Connect on your car's touchscreen. You can do this thanks to three innovative technologies: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ and MirrorLink® interfaces. The App-Connect allows you to conveniently use selected apps and content right in your Volkswagen, that is easier than ever.
Active Info Display
Your custom-made driver display
Only want to see the speedometer and mileage display when you drive? Or more Driving Data? Or the navigation map? Or the title of the song you're listening to? Or more than one of these options?
It’s literally in your hands: with the multi-function steering wheel, it’s easy to configure your high-resolution Active Info Display yourself. Exactly the way you like it.
- 10.25-inch TFT-LED colour display
- Multiple configurations possible – save three as favourites
Head-up Display (HUD)
Everything at a glance. Your destination displayed before your eyes
The head-up display emerges from the dash panel at the touch of a button and presents all the key information in your line of vision: speed, navigation data and road signs. Everything’s easy to read, even when driving into light. So you stay up to date – and don't need to take your eyes off the road for a second.
Hear the sound. See the road
With the navigation system, you can stay on track and be entertained en route to your destination.
Easy to read and easy to operate. Besides looking great, the sleek glass display helps make the map more prominent, while route guidance assists you with turn by turn information.
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Tiguan Allspace Highline 4WD
- 19" Victoria Falls Alloy Wheels
- 8" Discover Media Satellite Navigation system with AppConnect
- Active Info Display
- Driving Profile Selection
- Climatronic 3-zone air conditioning system
- LED headlights with dynamic cornering lights
- Sensor controlled luggage compartment opener
Features of Tiguan Allspace R-Line 4WD
- 20" Suzuka alloy wheels
- 9.2" Discover Pro Satellite Navigation system with proximity sensor and advanced gesture control
- Active Info Display
- Head-Up Display
- R-Line "Vienna" leather upholstery with power adjustable driver's seat
- Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC)
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather