The new Caddy Cargo. A van thats built for business
If you spend your days on the road and your work van is your office, you might as well make that office comfortable. Whether it‘s covering different drop-offs or navigating narrow streets, the new Caddy Cargo makes your workday easy. Don’t let size deceive you, the Cargo now comes with an increased load capacity, optional dual sliding doors and 7-Speed DSG. All you have to worry about is what you’re having for lunch.Book a Test Drive
Work smarter, not harder
Whether you’re a courier service, or small business owner, the new Caddy Cargo will be the perfect business partner for ease and professionalism in your daily work.
Better business starts here
For a business to grow, you need to evolve. That’s why the new Caddy Cargo flaunts a new and improved eye-catching exterior, revolutionised cockpit and cutting-edge interface. Plus, with a driver’s seat that feels like a connected ergonomic work station you can keep in touch with colleagues and clients with ease.
Get to work safely
The new Caddy Cargo features a comprehensive suite of driver assistance systems, that helps you get on with your working day without a worry.
Digital, flexible, robust
Clever everyday solutions
Strong and intelligent
Whether you’re loading cargo, squeezing into tight spots or taking on longer road trips. The new Caddy Cargo can transport up to 695kg, plus additional roof capacity. It features strengthened floor coverings for extra protection, and the Caddy Cargo Maxi even offers a larger sliding door width suitable for Euro pallets.
Optimised driver workplace
Fell the convenience
The clever storage system ensures that everything is close at hand. With adjustable lumbar support in the seats to make sure your daily ride is a comfortable one. Additional storage underneath both front seats and on dashboard keep your work space tidy.
Load compartment solutions
The rear compartment of the new Caddy cargo is prepared for almost everything. LED load lighting make loading a breeze at any time of day. You can select and use the robust floor coverings according to your individual needs. And if there’s no space in the large, flexible load compartment, simply put it on the roof, where you can transport additional tools and materials.
Innovative drive assistance systems
A day at work has never been so easy. With systems such as Forward Collision Warning, and Start-Stop that can help stop and start the engine in traffic. Lane Assist will keep you safe in your lane.
Newxt generation safety
Some things you just can’t compromise on. That’s why the new Caddy showcases the most advanced driver assistance and safety tech to date.
The Caddy CargoVariants
Features of Caddy Cargo
- 6-Speed Manual or 7-Speed DSG
- Payload from 693kg
- Load volume from 3.1m3
- Front Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Lane Keep Assist
- Front & Rear Park Distance Control & Rear View Camera
- Cruise Control
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather