All-new Caddy, made to move you
Gone are the days of limited leg room and elbowing siblings, or trying to fit an infinity of sports gear and suitcases into a small boot. The new Caddy is packed full with features so that you no longer need to sacrifice style, space or safety. Designed for families who fit more into life, the Caddy is ready for whatever comes next.Book a Test Drive
Generations of quality
Built on years of renowned German engineering and styled for today’s needs, the 5th generation Caddy boasts a completely new design from durable materials that makes it perfect for school runs, snow trips and everything in-between.
A smarter way to drive
Make sure every journey ends just as relaxed as it started with the Caddy’s all‑new advanced Driver Assist Systems. Equipped with features like Front Assist as standard, you, your passengers and your cargo are all in safe hands.
Bigger on the inside
Small enough to zip into city parking spots, big enough to load up with people and cargo at the same time; the new Caddy has a way of making space seem simple.
Every detail considered
It’s what’s inside that counts
Scoring high on flexibility and comfort, the new Caddy features the adjustable ergoComfort seat for excellent back support. To get everyone back on the road quickly, a handy feature is the electric power closing for its sliding doors and boot lid.
Your cockpit now includes the 10 inch” infotainment display which can control various navigation and multimedia functions, as well as the air conditioning. You can easily keep this kids entertained with the addition of App connect for those longer journeys.
Let’s go a step further. At home we can already use state-of-the-art technology to activate music or make a call. You can now do this in your new Caddy too. Optional Voice control allows you to take calls, select a radio station or set a navigation destination. You can also use the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel to control these functions.
Innovative driver assistance systems
Your friend and helper
Packed with driver assist systems the new Caddy will make your life easier and are ready to provide support whenever you most need it. Systems such as the Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collison Warning with pedestrian and cyclist monitoring make driving comfortable and safe.
Sunroof and lighting
Brighten up your drive
Your family holiday starts as soon as you step in and enjoy the sun through the optional panoramic tilting sunroof. Optional features like LED headlights, taillight clusters and interior lighting help you keep your family safe and happy.
The confident Caddy
Next generation safety
Some things you just can’t compromise on. That’s why the new Caddy showcases the most advanced driver assistance and safety tech to date.
The Caddy Variants
Features of Caddy Life
- 7-Speed DSG
- Front Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Side, Curtain & Centre Airbags in 1st Row
- Curtain Airbags in Rear Compartment
- Lane Keep Assist
- Front & Rear Park Distance Control & Rear View Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Digital instrument cluster
- Keyless start
- 10” Discover Media Navigation Infotainment
- AGR ErgoComfort front seats
- 17” Barahona Alloys
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather